A 1000ml CurTec Packo Jar
Ideally suited for use with powders, gels and high value products.
Manufactured from food grade HDPE, the Packo jar is robust and an ideal container for transporting valuable pharmaceuticals, chemical and food stuffs in granular and powder form (not water tight).
- Maximum filling temperature is 70°C / 158°F.
- Contents must have cooled to 30°C / 86°F before containers can be closed and stacked.
Supplied with a lid as standard, that requires and easy ¼ turn to apply. An innerseal is also available.
UN approved for the transportation of hazardous solids and marked UN1H2/ X1.3/Y2.0/Z3.0/S/
The Packo range is tamper evident, produced in food grade material & UN approved.
*New lid options now available, including:
• Red / • Yellow / • Green / • Gray / • White - Choose from the drop-down when ordering - subject to stock; substitutes may be offered
|Additional Information||Serial number 4310|
|Dimension Width x Height (mm)||Ø 99/97 x 154mm|
|Manufacturing Process||Injection Moulding|
|Materials||HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)|
|Nominal Capacity||1 litre (Brimful - 1080ml)|
CurTec 1000ml (4310) PP Packo Jar
- Product Code: XB1000M001
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Vat: £1.39
- 1 - 99 units each £1.67
- 100 - 499 units each £1.52
- 500 - 999 units each £1.40
- 1000+ units each £1.34